Makita BO5041 Random Orbit Sander with variable speed – 125mm.
The Makita BO5041 is a fantastic small sander which is low on vibration and high on sanding efficiency. The 300W motor has 5 speeds giving up to 12,000 orbits per minute. Dust is collected through the sanding pads which have an easy to change velcro fastening. It has an adjustable side handle which can be placed on the left or right. Also the top of the motor housing has a palm grip giving a variety of holding positions which eases operator fatigue over long periods of use.
- Variable speed control dial (4,000 – 12,000 OPM) to match the sanding speed to the material
- Ergonomic rubberized palm grip and handle for improved operator comfort and control
- Adjustable front handle allows for sanding in corners and confined areas
- Large two-finger trigger switch with conveniently located lock-on button for continuous use and increase operator comfort
- Large 1/8″ random orbit action for fast and super smooth sanding provides a swirl free finish
- Pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start-up
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner working environment
- Pad brake engineered for increased performance and reduced gouging
- High capacity dust collection system with built-in vacuum port adapter for improved dust collection
- Uses quick-change 5″ (8-hole) hook-and-loop abrasive paper
- Oversized sealed ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Double insulated