The Most-Advanced Kreg Jig® Yet, Plus Premium Kreg Accessories
- Front-mounted handle makes clamping easy
- Ratcheting clamp mechanism adjusts without tools
- Storage wings provide built-in storage for bits and accessories
- Swiveling dust collection port accepts any standard vacuum hose
- Adjustable workpiece stop mounts on either side for easy repeat drilling
- Stop-collar setting block makes drill bit setup easy
- Quick-release pin holds drill block securely in place
- Hardened-steel Kreg drill guides feature a lifetime warranty
- Comes with Kreg Jig® K5, 3″ Wood Project Clamp, Portable Base for building on the go, and 6 downloadable plans
Make your Kreg Jig® K5 even better by upgrading to a Master System.
- The Kreg Jig® K5 Master System combines the Kreg Jig® K5 with premium accessories to make it even easier to get started building with Kreg Joinery. Accessories include a 3″ Wood Project Clamp with Automaxx® auto-adjust technology, a Portable Base for building on the go, and downloadable plans for six great projects.
- The new 3″ Wood Project Clamp features auto-adjust technology that simplifies project construction by allowing you to clamp workpieces of varying thicknesses without ever having to adjust the clamp. That makes it the perfect companion to the ratcheting, tool-free workpiece clamp on the Kreg Jig® K5.
- Adding the Portable Base gives you yet another use for your Kreg Jig® K5—simplified setup for portable building and making repairs. See the Portable Base in action in this Quick Tip video.
- Plus, the Kreg Jig® K5 Master System includes step-by-step downloadable plans for six great home projects so that you can get started building right away.
Advanced Features for Building with Wood
- The Kreg Jig® K5 incorporates the best features of every Kreg Jig® that came before, with innovative upgrades you’ve never seen. That starts with a clamping mechanism that you can quickly adjust, without tools or adjusting nuts, to match your workpiece thickness. Just slide the clamp into place, “click” the large front-mounted clamp handle, and your jig is set to hold your workpiece tight every time.
- You’ll find large support wings to hold your workpiece steady—plus, they open up to provide handy storage for bits and accessories. Add in a batch of other great features, like a swiveling dust collection port, spring-loaded stop for the drill guide block, and, of course, the ability to remove the guide block for portable use, and you have—quite simply—the most advanced Kreg Jig® yet.
Fast, Simple Setup
When you’re ready to get started building, the Kreg Jig® K5 makes it simple. Just select your screw based on the thickness of your wood, set the stop collar using the drill bit setup block, pull the spring-loaded pin to adjust the drill guide block, and then set the workpiece clamp.
Easy Thickness Adjustment
The Kreg Jig® offers our simplest workpiece clamping system ever. The ratcheting clamp simply slides into place against your workpiece. Then, you lift the handle until you hear and feel two “clicks,” and that’s it. Now your clamp is set until you change to a different material thickness.
Support with Built-In Storage
Two large support wings can be attached quickly and easily to both sides of the K5 base. This way, long workpieces get solid support and won’t tip. Plus, there’s a large storage compartment under the lid in each wing where you can keep your Kreg drill bits, screws, and accessories close at hand, but out of the way.
Swiveling Dust Collection Port
The Kreg Jig® K5 comes with a removable dust port that swivels from side to side so that you can position it exactly where you want it, and then attach it to a standard vacuum house. This keeps your work area free of chips and debris, makes drilling easier, and prolongs drill bit life by reducing heat.
3 Project Plans Included
Get started building with these step-by-step, downloadable project plans. You get three great plans, each with two design variations.
Classic Coffee Table Build your own coffee table with a solid wood top and legs with tapered ends. The slatted shelf underneath offers a great place to store books, magazines, and anything else you want close-at-hand yet out of the way.
Coffee Table with Storage This coffee table features a solid wood top and legs with tapered ends for a classic look. The drawer offers enclosed storage space, and the solid wood shelf underneath offers a place to display and store books and more.
Modular Media Center Create the perfect place for your home theater system, plus additional space for creating an attractive display, with this modular media center. The center console unit holds your TV, and can also be used as a stand-alone TV stand.
Glass-Door Media Center This media center includes a center console to hold your TV and other gear, with side towers that provide space for display and storage. Glass-door panels give you a high-end look without overly-complicated construction.
Garage Organizer Whether you’re looking for shelves in the garage or want to organize your mudroom in an easy yet attractive way, this organizer will do the trick. It offers a lot of storage in a small space and can be built to match your needs.
Entryway Organizer Create a great-looking, organized entryway. This system offers enclosed and open storage, plus a bench where you can sit to take your shoes off. And it offers the looks of an expensive built-in, but you can build it yourself.