The DD750X shop model is designed for durability and has the flexibility required to sharpen the largest range of dull or broken bits, including split points and masonry bits. The DD750X also adds increased capacity, sharpening 2.5mm to 19mm bits.
At a glance.
- The precision and accuracy of the DD750X makes this our top of the line model
- One chuck sharpens all sizes 3/32 -in – 3/4 -in
- Longer jaws hold bit more precisely and jaw guides eliminate jaw twisting on small bits
- New push to stop design on the drill point splitting port will not allow you to over split the bit point
- Adjustable material take-off allows user to change the amount of bit material that can be removed to further extend the life of your bits
- User replaceable diamond sharpening wheel design for simple replacement
- Cast aluminum point angle shuttle for added durability
- Sharpens high-speed steel, carbide, cobalt, tin-coated andmasonry bits
- Can sharpen 2.5mm to 19mm -in reverse-twist (left-hand) drill bits with optional accessory
The workshop serious about sharp drill bits!
- Ideal for the workshop. Durability and flexibility is key factors. Can sharpen 2.5mm to 19mm. Will accomodate a large range of the common sizes used.