Endless possibilities – one tool. From sanding to grinding and routing to cutting, this Multi-Tool produces power from job to job. Electronic feedback gives extra power when needed to maintain maximum performance. The fully variable speed dial remembers the selected speed when the tool is turned off. You are always in perfect control of your precision projects, even when working in awkward angles and tight spaces. Easily switch the interchangeable accessories with the EZ Change system. Pull down the levers, slide in the accessory and you’re ready to go.
This kit includes the top of the line Dremel 4200 with EZ Change, the world’s first accessory quick change system for Multi-Tools. Additionally, the kit includes 4 attachments and 75 original Dremel accessories. All this is packed in a neatly organised case that includes a removable accessory tray and a tool holder which can be fixed to the wall and allows for easy wrapping of the tool’s cord.
Features and Benefits:
- EZ Change: easy pull levers for the fastest, keyless accessory change
- 175W motor for high performance
- Electronic feedback for enhanced torque and performance
- Full variable speed control (5.000 – 33.000 RPM) for maximum precision
- Soft grip in all gripping areas for excellent handling
- Separate on/off switch for easy handling
- Not compatible with the 628, 4485 and 4486 accessories
Customers please note: The Dremel 4200 Series is not compatible with the following accessories:
- Dremel Multi Chuck (0.4-3.4mm) (4486)
- Dremel Collets 3.2mm Including Collet Nut (4485)
- Dremel 7 Piece Precision Drill Bit Set (628)