DWS520KR – Complete with 1.5m Guide Rail.
- 2 x guide rail slots on base allowing use on other guide rail systems
- Flat outside guard allowing inverted use for flush cutting applications such as trimming bottoms of doors and skirtings
- Non protruding dust spout allowing flush cutting benefits
- Sort body grip handles for added comfort
- Variable speed 1750-4000 rpm (mains unit only)
- On board rail adjuster
- Tool free depth adjuster for accurate settings up to 55mm
- Tool free bevel adjustment (front and back) for added accuracy
- Lock on power switch
- Built in anti kick back mechanism
Measure once, cut once, that’s all the set-up that is required. No clamping, no marking cut distance from a guide. Simply measure for the cut, lay the rail and cut. The speed of set-up of this system needs to be experienced to be believed.
Accuracy is delivered in two ways; fist superior precision and straightness to the cut line and secondly an unparalleled quality of finish with the little breakout. This system truly delivers the cut of a table saw from a portable saw.
Central to this cutting system is the reversible DEWALT track. This universal track can be used with all new plunge and circular saws, as other DEWALT saws and routers, providing a complete workshop system.